Strike 2 (Harness | Pod)
HIKE & FLY COMPETITION HARNESS
Lightness, precision and safety are the key words of the STRIKE 2. It is the worthy heir to our long experience of walking harnesses and flight, especially in competition. The STRIKE 2 is the result of our STRIKE X Alps 2019 and has the same main advantages as our STRIKE 1.
Compared to the STRIKE 1, it is more ergonomic, more comfortable and more flexible thanks to a inflatable protection (optional). It is intended for Hike & Fly competition and leisure pilots. It can also be the main harness for cross country pilots looking for lightness.
Easy installation and security with the closing of the harness on the two points of attachment of the glider. The harness opens completely and closes directly on the carabiners without any other loops and on only two points.
The new geometry allows a better transmission of the glider to the rider, fine and sensitive, adjustable by the distance of the belly band.
The comfort is complete with a removable comfort plate, and a geometry of the fasteners of the speedbag which allows a natural and effortless position of the legs.
As an option, a new inflatable protection is available to save weight (65g) and above all volume in the backpack. Ideal for Hike & Fly competition.
For mountain landings or in case of turbulence, the harness can be flown seated with legs bent, it remains manoeuvrable and comfortable.
On take-off, the run is easy ( harness light at legstraps ), the sitting and the installation in the speedbag are obvious.
In flight, the adjustments and geometry of the harness allow adaptations to the morphology and the positions of flight of each pilot.
The seat position with the back tilted back offers excellent support.
The STRIKE 2 has been designed to be flown with dyneema connections. This makes the material lighter and the legstraps fixed like the harness X-Alps. The harness should be put on like a harness. This is the "competition" mode.
- Hike & Fly competition
- Position: sitting 3/4 lying
- For regular and experienced pilots
- Bumpair Strike 2
- Ventral parachute pocket with rescue riser hooks on the shoulders
- Auto stability legstraps
- Closure of the harness with 2 points on the Carabiners
- Grivel PLUME WIRE LOCK K3L carabiners
EQUIPMENT / COMFORT
- Removable back comfort plate
- Removable Carbon Mini-Seatplates
- Speedbag integrated
- Footrest in the speedbag with carbon seatplates
- Instrument holder on front pocket
- Lightweight double-bar speed bar suitable for Speedbag
- Hydro system (pre-equipped)
- Zelden idler pulleys, diameter 20 mm
- Back storage pocket
- Side pocket on Speedbag
- Bag from Storage under the front of the seat (it is not recommended to use the subcutaneous bag to receive a weight greater than 3 kilos)
- Pocket under the cockpit
- Shoulder length adjustment
- Belly spread adjustment
- Backrest tilt adjustment with additional lumbar support
- Length adjusmtent of the Speedbag
- Speedbag tilt adjustment
- 210D Ripstop nylon
- Nylon 40d
- Dyneema Strap
- LTF Standard
- EN Standard
This harness comes with the following accessories:
- Grivel PLUME WIRE LOCK K3L carabiners
- Carbon Mini-seatplates
- Carbon feet seatplates for SM/L XL Speedbag
- Removable comfort plate
- 2B LIGHT speed bar SPEEDBAG
- Dyneema solo risers
- Repair kit
- User's Manual
|Pilot height (cm)||155/170||165 /185||175 /195||185-205|
|Pilot weight (min - max) (kg)||50 - 80||60 - 85||70 - 110||80-120|
|Weight of the harness (High comfort mode) (g)||2300||2400||2500||2545|
|A - Back height (cm)||58||65||68||72|
|B - Height of the backrest tilt adjustment (cm)||34,5||36,5||39||41|
|C - Seat depth (cm)||45||45||47||47|
|D - Seat width (cm)||33||33||35||35|
|E - Height of attachment points (cm)||40||40||42||44|
|F - Distance between attachment points (cm)||38-46||38-46||40-48||40-48|
|G - Speedbag length (cm)||91||96||103||108|
|Certification||EN 1651: 1999||EN 1651: 1999||EN 1651: 1999||EN 1651: 1999|
|Maximum volume of parachute bag ( Litres)||4,5 L||4,5 L||4,75 L||4,75 L|