Step Light (Glider)
Lighter and more intuitive to inflate, your STEP LIGHT will allow you to take-off almost anywhere during your mountain escapades.
A·powerful B+ sport light glider, developed for long distance flights.
The Step light has an optimised structure. We have redesigned the construction of the Step in order to offer you the best possible compromise between lightness, compactness and comfort flight.
Its top surface is made of Skytex 32gr and 27gr double coated fabrics, the distribution of which has been studied to ensure the best possible longevity.
Its new risers in Strap Aramid of 7 mm are a SUPAIR exclusivity in partnership with the brand Cousin Trestec.
The performance and pleasure of flight are similar to the Step with less inertia due to the weight saving.
The upper holding band between the C's and D's has been widened to ensure a better hold of the structure in the chord. Pitching movements in turbulence are smoother and more manageable.
- Ambitious occasional pilots wishing to buy a light
- Take-off on foot or by winch
- Upper fabric: Porcher Sport Skytex 32 g/m² & Skytex 27 g/m2 double coating
- Lower fabric: Porcher Sport Skytex 27 g/m² single coating
- Ribs / roads fabric: Skytex 32 gr Hard finish
- Compression bandages and Ribs / roads D : Skytex 32 gr Hard finish
- Unsuspented ribs / roads: Skytex 27 gr Hard finish
- Ribs reinforcements: Porcher Sport SR 170
- Upper lines: Edelrid
- Mid lines : Edelrid
- Lower lines: Edelrid
- Standard EN 926-1 & 926-2 - Class B
- STEP LIGHT glider
- Compact Case
- Inner bag
- User's manual (USB key)
- Repair kit pocket
|Number of cells||61||61||61||61|
|Flat area (m²)||21,5||24||26||28|
|Flat aspect ratio||5,7||5,7||5,7||5,7|
|Projected area (m²)||18,106||20,21||21,9||23,58|
|Projected span (m)||8,68||9,17||9,55||9,91|
|Projected aspect ratio||4,16||4,16||4,16||4,16|
|Glider Weight (kg)||3,3||3,7||3,9||4,1|
|Weight Range (kg)||55-75||70-90||80-100||90-110|
|Certification||EN - LTF B||EN - LTF B||EN - LTF B||EN - LTF B|
|Number of risers||3+1||3+1||3+1||3+1|