Flymaster Vario LS
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The VARIO LS is a basic, easy to use, affordable instrument developed with beginners in mind or advanced pilots who just want to keep it simple.
Main Hardware Characteristics
|Display Type||Hybrid display - Segmented / 20x6 pixels|
|Screen size (true viewing area)||53x75mm|
|Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)||600mAh|
|Autonomy||Around 60 hours|
|Size||126x73x12 mm (Length x Width x Thickness)|
|Native USB Connection||Allows connection to the PC to download Flight Data|
|Battery Charging||From wall adapter, car adapter or standard usb port|
|Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)|
|Fixed Data Fields||
|User Configurable Data Field||
|Multi lingual interface||
- Buzzer/near thermal sound.
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution.
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values.
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation, ...).
- 4 Sound Levels (configurable by menu, or using a key).
- 3 independent altimeters.
- >400000 (only altitude).
- Up to 248 flights.
- Compatible with MacOSX (1.6 and higher), Windows (vista/7/8/10, Linux Based OS)